Today, March 20th, 2014 has been declared the International Day of Happiness, with Pharrell Williams spearheading a day-long global charity campaign -- and you can take part!
At noon in each time zone around the globe, Pharrell will spotlight the best submissions via YouTube. The event actually began yesterday at 8:00 pm ET. Proceeds will benefit the United Nations Foundation's Central Emergency Response Fund.
Ways to Participate:
- Tweet or Vine messages about the event tagging them with #HAPPYDAY
- Retweet this: http://twitter.com/i_am_OTHER/status/442002825963266048
- Post yourself or your group singing all or part of “Happy” on YouTube, tagging it with #HAPPYDAY
- Post dance mob videos on YouTube, tagging them with #HAPPYDAY
- Post Facebook, Tumblr or Instagram photos/videos using the hashtag #HAPPYDAY
- Play “Happy” on the air and give a shoutout to the UN Foundation, #HAPPYDAY and 24HoursOfHappiness.com
- Please register all submissions at 4hoursofhappiness.com