Man Explains How He Suffered Third Degree Burns From Charging His iPhone In Bed

posted by Big Al Sams - 

When Wiley Day fell asleep on March 22, his iPhone was not far away. Like so many others, he had grown used to keeping his phone with him in bed, via an extension cord, as it charged overnight.

The 32-year-old Huntsville, Ala., man would soon regret that habit.

The next morning, Day woke up and rolled over. As he did so, a dog-tag necklace that he was wearing happened to catch on the exposed prongs of the charger head, which had come loose from the extension cord.

The metal chain suddenly became a conductor for the electricity — and it traveled straight to Day's neck.

The jolt he felt was "the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could ever experience," Day told The Washington Post on Friday. "I don't have enough adjectives to describe it."

Day said he was thrown from his bed to the ground. In a matter of moments, he stopped feeling anything.

Big Al

Big Al

Want to know more about Big Al? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on V101! Read more

title

Content Goes Here