According to a new survey, once you hit the age of 37, you’re officially too old for nightclubs.
And while 37 is the supposed cutoff age for clubbing, the survey also found that 31 is the age when people start preferring to stay in rather than go out.
Some of the reasons given for preferring to stay in:
- 50% said going to clubs was no longer “their scene.”
- 46% said they love changing into comfy clothes for a night in.
- 44% said they’d rather kick back on the couch and watch TV.
- 29% said they couldn’t deal with a hangover the next day.
- 22% said they didn’t want to dress up.
- 21% said arranging a taxi or other ride was too much work.
- 13% of women said their feet hurt too much wearing high heels.
- 12% said it was too much of a hassle to find a babysitter.