Anyone who’s been in the dating game knows that there are certain things that you just can’t overlook in someone when it comes to finding the one. Knowing what those deal breakers are would certainly make finding the one a heck of a lot easier, and gals, men are now sharing their thoughts.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has guys sharing their dating deal breakers so if any of these sound familiar to you, you may have just found out why you are still single, and in some cases, you may be happy about it.
Men’s dating deal breakers include:
- “As a guy it’s a huge turnoff if a girl likes other girls sexually. It’s a deal breaker for me.”
- “I couldn’t date a girl who wanted to wait until marriage to sleep together. It’s a deal breaker no matter how attractive she is.”
- “If she’s overweight it’s a deal breaker. I know it’s shallow but I don’t like fat girls.”
- “I have stopped dating girls due to them having bad teeth, bad taste in music and awful laughs. I’m pretty tolerant but it’s a deal breaker if you have any one of those qualities.”
- “It’s a deal breaker if you are one of those girls who freaks out when someone touches your hair. I can’t stand that.”
- “I don’t believe women should have tattoos. It’s a deal breaker for me.”
- “I can’t stress the importance of hygiene for girls. For me if something doesn’t smell right it’s a deal breaker and I’ve lost some really nice girls because of this.”
- “I’ve been on dates with girls that had bad breath. Total deal breaker.”
- “Girls that smoke, especially weed, is a deal breaker for me.”
- “I judge women on their shoes. If you’re wearing impractical shoes it’s a deal breaker.”
- “It’s a deal breaker when a woman’s main source of news and current events is from TMZ and E! Network."