Boy Swallows Party Toy - Now He Can't Stop Squeaking

 

An eight-year-old boy from Argentina was partying a bit too hard when he swallowed a small toy. That toy happened to be one that squeaks which left the little guy honking each time he took a breath.

A video of his squeaking went viral and now we know the unnamed kid had the plastic piece causing the honking removed by doctors. It's believe he made a full recovery. 

Check out the boy's squeaking below. 

Source: Mirror 

 
V Mornings

V Mornings

Want to know more about V Mornings with Big Al? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on V101! Read more

title

Content Goes Here