Report Reveals The Amount Of Fentanyl In Prince’s System When He Died

posted by Big Al - 

As we previously reported, Prince died from an accidental overdose of the opioid Fentanyl, and now a new report reveals just how much was in his system when he passed away in April, 2016. 

According to a toxicology report obtained by the AP, the concentration of fentanyl in Prince’s blood was 67.8 micrograms per liter, noting that people have died with anywhere from three to 58 micrograms per liter in their blood. One medical expert described Prince’s fentanyl levels as “exceedingly high.”

The toxicology also reveals that Prince’s liver had a fentanyl concentration of 450 micrograms per kilogram, with levels higher than 69 micrograms per kilogram enough to cause an overdose or fatal toxicity. The report also suggests he took the drug orally since there were lethal amounts of the drug in his stomach. 

Source: TMZ

V Mornings

V Mornings

Want to know more about V Mornings with Big Al? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on V101! Read more

title

Content Goes Here