Some of the biggest names in music gathered in Las Vegas this weekend for the annual iHeartRadio Music Festival and music fans were definitely not disappointed.
Friday night’s lineup included:
- Childish Gambino, for a three-song set that included “This Is America”
- Jack White, whose set included the White Stripes hit “Seven Nation Army”
- Rae Sremmurd, whose set included their mega hit “Black Beatles”
- A surprise appearance by Ludacris, who kicked things off by rapping to DJ Khaled’s “All I Do Is Win,” followed by "Stand Up" and Usher's"Yeah!,” and then returned later to perform "How Low," "Money Maker" and "Move Bitch."
- Panic! At The Disco treated the crowd to hits like “Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time,” as well as “I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and "Victorious."
- Mariah Carey who performed her new single “GTFO,” as well as “We Belong Together” and several other hits, and also managed two outfit changes.
- Kygo, whose set included guest appearances by Justin Jesso, Sandro Cavazza, Miguel and more
Meanwhile, Saturday kicked off with a set by Justin Timberlake, which included a surprise appearance by Shawn Mendes. Other artist on the bill included:
- Mendes, whose own set had girls screaming at the top of their lungs, and included songs like “In My Blood,” “Treat You Better,” and “There’s Nothing Holding Me Back”
- Kelly Clarkson, who paid tribute to Aretha Franklin with a performance of “Respect,” the first time she sang the tune since “American Idol”
- A surprise appearance by Lil Jon, who got the crowd in a frenzy with "Turn Down for What,” (check out Luke Bryan and Ryan Seacrest’sreaction to the right)
- Hometown heroes Imagine Dragons, whose set included their newly released track “Zero,” as well as their hit “Radioactive”
- Logic, who was joined by Ryan Tedder, for their track “One Day.”