Man Dies After Boss Sticks Compressed Air Hose Up His Butt (VIDEO)

posted by Big Al - 

Police in Kolhapur, India, are searching for a man after he accidentally killed a co-worker in a prank gone wrong. 

Aditya Jadhav died after his supervisor, Rakesh Wagmore, stuck an air pressure hose up his butt. 

The blast reportedly caused severe damage to Jadhay's intestines, which resulted in his death 15 days later.

 
V Mornings

V Mornings

Want to know more about V Mornings with Big Al? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on V101! Read more

title

Content Goes Here