While some people may hate the holidays, there are plenty of people who love this time of year, and apparently all that joy is spilling over into the bedroom. A new poll by EdenFantasys finds that 70% of Americans enjoy a little “holiday hanky-panky” on Christmas Day, with 44% already planning for Christmas Day sex.
Of course, one thing that could make Christmas sex difficult is being home for the holidays, but apparently...that doesn’t stop everyone. In fact, 47% of folks have had sex in their childhood bedroom while visiting family, while 39% have done it in their partner’s childhood bedroom.
But while sex in your childhood bedroom may be hotter because of the risk factor, there is indeed risks, with 25% of Americans saying their parents, or their partner’s parents, have walked in on them having sex over the holidays.
ONE MORE THING!
- The poll also asked folks their thoughts on the holiday songs that most get them in the mood for some lovin’, with “Jingle Bells” topping the list with 32% of the vote. Other holiday songs that get people in the mood include:
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” (29%)
- “Jingle Bell Rock” (26%)
- “Baby, I’s Cold Outside” (26%)
- “Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree” (24%)
- “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” (22%)
- “Santa Baby” (22%)
Source: SWNS Digital