Jordyn Woods told Jada Pinkett Smith exactly what happened between her andTristan Thompson onRed Table Talk. According to her, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Woods was partying with friends at a club in Los Angeles that Saturday night. When it was over, the girls she was with said they were going to Tristan’s house. Even though she admits now that she shouldn’t have gone, at the time she didn’t see anything wrong with it because she knew him. When everyone got to Tristan’s house, Jordyn said that they were just drinking and partying like they had at the club. She wasn’t alone with Tristan at any point, and she didn’t give him a lap dance. What peoplethought was a lap dance was her sitting on the arm of his chair and swinging her legs around on top of his.
The kiss happened when the model was leaving at 6 in the morning. Tristan basically told her she didn’t have to leave, but her car was outside so she was going. That’s when he kissed her. She said there was no passion or anything and she left immediately.
- While Jordyn accepts full responsibility for what she did – including initially lying to Khloé Kardashian about what happened at the party – the one thing she absolutely denied was breaking up Khloé’s home. “I know I’m not the reason that Tristan and Khloé are not together,” she said. “Now this situation may have made it harder for her to want to be with him – and I understand that – but I know I’m not the reason.” She also vehemently denied sleeping with Tristan or having any other contact with him before and after that encounter.
- At the time of Red Table Talk’s filming, Jordyn said she’d spoken to her best friend,Kylie Jenner, but she didn’t elaborate on that. As for Khloé, she tried to apologize, but Khloé wasn’t hearing it. The main reason she spoke out was that her family’s safety was at stake. After the chat, she said she felt free.
- You know Khloé responded on Twitter. On Friday, she accused Jordyn of lyingand trying to save herself by going public. She then added, “You ARE the reason my family broke up!” Afterwards,she said, “Tristan is equally to blame, but Tristan is the father of my child…If Tristan were to lie publicly about what conspired, then yes I would address him publicly as well.
- MaybeTrue’s mom actually watched the show because shecame back on Saturdaywith, “I’m a rollercoaster of emotions & have said things I shouldn’t have.” She also admitted that it was Tristan – not Jordyn – who broke up her home. And while she wasn’t as shocked about Tristan, she WAS hurt by Jordyn, whom she described as “someone so close to me, someone whom I love and treat like a little sister.” Now Khloé says she has to move on with her life and count her blessings – her life, her family, her health, and her baby.
- ONE MORE THING! Will Smith appeared at the beginning of Jada’s chat to give his support to Jordyn. For the record, Jordyn’s dad, the lateJohn Woods, was the sound engineer on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” for the show’s entire run. They’ve known Jordyn her whole life, and they love her like one of their own. Will FaceTimed them from the set of “Bad Boys 3.” He told her, “Take your medicine and tell your truth. This is a part of what growing up is. This is a part of what learning is, a part of what family is.” He added, “This world is not going to break you. We won’t allow it.”